We at Studer Body & Paint Inc. pride ourselves on our top notch customer service & high level certifications. We are proud to serve you and take care of your vehicle like it’s our own. Check out our certifications and what our customers have to say about us!
The Gold Class designation lets you know a collision repair shop has trained technicians who know how to repair your vehicle properly. Approximately 20% of collision repair shops currently complete the rigorous training requirements needed to meet the Gold Class standard. To become Gold Class, we have to have at least one Platinum individual in a key role.
What does this mean for you?
- Our Staff has achieved the highest level of training and certified to repair your vehicle
- Our Equipment is certified by the Manufacturer to repair your vehicle to factory specifications
- We have Manufacturer support to prioritize the use of OEM parts on your repairs
As vehicles incorporate more and more new materials and new technologies, current training has become increasingly important for proper repairs. Gold Class shops are trained to know:
- How to make the right decisions for a safe repair
- How to find hidden damage others may not see
- The latest repair procedures and technologies
- Which parts to repair and which to replace